All prices are in Euros per person per night and include:
- sheets and towels
- free WI-FI
|Accommodation type||TWC||No. beds||Nov 1st – Mar 31st||Apr 1st– May 31st Oct 1st – 31st||Jun 1st – Sept 30th|
|CELL||shared||2||24 - 26||26 – 28||30 – 35|
|3||22 - 24||24 – 26||28 – 31|
|ROOM||ensuite||4,5||21 - 23||23 – 25||26 - 29|
|DORMITORY||ensuite||7||18 - 20||20 – 22||21 - 23|
|12||17 - 19||19 - 21||20 - 22|
Prices are in EUR.
- Unoccupied bed supplement: don't want to share the room with others? If guests wish to stay in a room by themselves, they can rent the empty beds according to the valid price list.
- On holidays, weekends and during special events, as well as from 1 July to 31 August, higher prices apply (right column).
- New Year: In the period from 27 December to 2 January, prices for July and August apply plus a 30% surcharge. During this time, only reservations for three nights or more per person are accepted.
- Tourist tax €3.13 per person per day.
- 50% discount for children aged 3–12 who sleep in the same bed as their parents. Children up to 3 years of age are free of charge.
- 10% discount for disabled people who sleep in a room for the disabled.
- 5% discount for groups of over 21 persons. Discounts for groups may vary depending on the size of the group, the duration of the stay and the season.
- Discounts cannot be combined.