Due to the Covid-19 still being present in our society, we would like to inform you about the precautions we have adopted to be as responsible as possible. These changes include:
- keeping up to date on a daily basis with the recommendations and instructions issued by the National Institute for Public Health
- we have installed hand sanitizer dispensers all over the hostel (all bathrooms, main entry points, common areas ...)
- we disinfect surfaces multiple times a day (door knobs, toilets, common surfaces ...)
- masks are obligatory while inside of the hostel building as well as keeping a safe distance (1,5m)
- we rearranged common areas so that the safety distance between guests can be maintained
- for more information, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at +38651495599
All info about borders, traffic, safe and healthy vacation in Slovenia you can read here.
Who can stay in hostel? You have to have one of the option (except children under 12 years old):
- A negative PCR test for COVID-19 or HAG test that is not older than 48 hours OR
- Certificate of positive result of a PCR test that is older than 21 days and not older than six months, or medical certificate of recovery from COVID-19, if not more than six months have elapsed since the beginning of symptoms OR
- certificate of vaccination against COVID-19
We are also included in GREEN&SAFE - Commitment to responsible, green and safe tourism in Slovenia.